Send a parcel to Flensburg from only £17.95
Send a Parcel to Flensburg, Germany
Flensburg is an independent town in the far north of Germany, which can be found in the center of the region Southern Schleswig. It is the third largest town in the region.
It is a hub for a large amount of Germany's records mainly traffic violations. It is also known through Germany for it's beer which is known as "Flens".
With a rich level of education taking place in the city it is certain to be a growing economy. We are sending more and more parcels and postage to Germany every day with great prices we can pass on to you.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Flensburg
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Flensburg:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Germany.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to German shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Germany when sending through !
Prices for parcels to Flensburg
Super serviceSuper service, very satisfied!
Very quick delivery to the USAVery quick delivery to the USA, with competitive pricing and good tracking. Always use this service to send items to the U.S
Excellent service exporting to NorwayWe have shipped many times to Norway and tried several shipping agents and directly with carriers with varying success and a couple of disasters. The process with Worldwide was easy and good value. The service by DHL was seamless. We will use this for our our future export shipments to Norway.
I have used them for many years and…I have used them for many years and always find them helpful and usually the best DHL: price. Friendly, helpful and good prices what more could I want.
very efficient servicevery efficient service, but, and this is not your fault but must be mentioned to other customers sending to EU countries (we sent to Germany) there was an extra 70 euros charge because of leaving the EU. Possibly because it was a gift.